As a Security Guard with VirtualGuarding.com, you will be an important part of our team. Our guards’ fall into one of two major roles:
Residential Gated Community Security Guard: The primary duties of a Gated Community Security Officer include greeting the guests, checking identification, and admitting visitors through guest entry tracking software from within a state-of-the-art guard booth. As the key gatekeeper in the community, you will pay attention to detail to properly document and report all suspicious events.
Vehicle Patrol Security Guard: The primary duties of a vehicle patrol security guard include patrolling the premises in a company vehicle, observing, and responding to any suspicious activity, distress calls & alarms.
Why work for VirtualGuarding.com? The community depends on you and in turn, you will feel great about the important role you play in ensuring safety for the residents.
- Flexible Hours (Full time, part-time, overnight, floater)
- Competitive Pay/Sign-on Bonus
- Immediate Start
- Medical Benefits
- Unlimited Referral Program
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have or be willing to attain a valid security guard license. (Don’t worry we can help you get a license; it’s easy & we’ll pay for it.)
- Ability to stay levelheaded and respond quickly in stressful situations
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Customer Service skills to greet & check-in visitors
Why You’ll Love Us:
VirtualGuarding.com is a company with a culture that puts YOU first! We always look for ways to keep our people happy and help you make more money! From the flexibility of choosing your own schedule to our sign-on bonus and referral program, your happiness is paramount. We promote from within so if you’re looking for a rewarding career, you will certainly find one by joining our team. Did we mention that the value of community is our guiding light? We support a variety of charities because giving back is key.
Become a part of a 350-person security team that protects local communities & businesses but doesn’t lose sight of maintaining a culture where you are viewed as family and acknowledged as a key asset! We are expanding and looking for people to grow with us. Apply today!